Lifehacks you need to learn before going on vacation:
Traveling to different parts of the world is one of the most life-changing adventures. But it comes without saying that sometimes you need some tips and tricks for your fellow travelers that will make your trips a lot easier!
1. How to save someone from drowning when they don’t have a lifejacket?
– Just take some trousers, tie the legs of the trousers together, then wear that around your neck with the knot on the trousers to be at the back. Then, start beating/taping on the water until the trousers become inflate and there you have it!
2. How you can have a shower outdoors using just a plastic bag.
– Get a plastic bag and fill it halfway with water. Then attach a hanging clip on to it and hang it from somewhere that is high and convenient enough for you. After that, take a needle and pierce the plastic bag to until enough water starts coming out and there you have it :). An alternative way to have a shower and save more water.
3. Stop your diving glasses from steaming:
– Take your lighter and place it as near to the tempered glass as you can but NOT to close in order to burn it. (Do this on the inside area of your glasses) Then wait for the glass to fill with black smoke and let it sit there for 5 minutes. After that, put some toothpaste on the inside of the glasses and using a paper towel remove the black smoke.
4. DIY underwater camera
– If you’ve been at that place where you need an underwater camera but you don’t have a phone case or something to put your phone in to protect it, then try this. Get a large drinking glass, place your phone inside upside down and start taking the best underwater pictures of your magnificent vacation
5. How to make your own swimsuit – Cool clothing hack:
– You’ve been invited to go swimming but you don’t have a swimsuit laying around. Then this one is for you. Take a pair of old leggings, and cut them into a triangle shape. Take the “legs” of the leggings that you are left with and sew them at the top. After that, the unattached side of the leggings and sew those together as well. And, there you have it. Your own, DIY fashionable swimsuit.
6. How to keep your phone, keys, and money safe at the beach:
– Take your sunscreen bottle and instead of throwing it out when you’ve run out, try this little hack. Take your paper cutter and remove the neck of the sunscreen bottle. Then, place all your beloved items inside and then close it with the original cap of the bottle. Now you can do and do your swimming, or walk at the beach without being worries that they will be stolen.
7. If you got a nasty sunburn then try this trick:
– Take your clean ice tray and fill it with some pure Aloe Vera gel, freeze it. Then take ice the Aloe ice-cube and place it on the area where you got sunburned. It will relieve the pain and help you treat the burn a lot faster.
8. If you are getting a bicycle to tour around town on your vacation then you will fall in love with these little tricks.
– How to ride a bicycle when you are wearing a dress.
The only things you need for these ones is a coin and a hair tie. Place your coin through the fabric of your dress and on the other side take your hair tie and wrap it around the coin and your dress as many times as possible. Then go for your bicycle ride without worrying :).
– If you need to be at a place fast and you need to look at your phone to go to your destination. Then, try this. Take a thick rubber band and place it at the bottom of your phone, then pull it from the back and wrap it underneath the handlebar of your bicycle. Finally attach it back at the top of your phone.
0:43 – Cool shower hack
2:25 – DIY underwater camera
3:05 – How to get your own temporary tattoo
4:42 – How to make your own beach bag using a towel
6:53 – How to make your own swimsuit
7:30 – Turn your beach towel into a dress
10:18 – DIY camouflage wallet for your vacation
11:42 – How to treat a nasty sunburn
12:25 – Amazing bicycle hack
13:00 – How to remove a screw without a screwdriver
14:20 – Awesome vacation hacks for the summer
Source: 5 Minute Crafts GIRLY