BEST WAYS TO REUSE PLASTIC BOTTLES
Millions of plastic bottles are used and discarded every day, with 80% of them simply becoming non-biodegradable litter. It is convenient to consume drinks straight out of plastic bottles, but the trash that is accumulated in the process takes a huge damage to the health and the environment.
Reuse and repurposing plastic bottles are an excellent habit to get into if we want to do our share to help save the environment. You will be surprised at how many opportunities for reuse there really are – once you start looking for them.
I bet you had no idea how useful plastic bottles could be!
Another awesome idea is kebab machine! This project is inexpensive and won’t take much effort. But the result is great! You will need a coke bottle, a can, and an elbow-shaped piece of PVC pipe and skewers to make perfect kebabs. Cut off the top of the plastic bottle. Make a hole in the center of the pipe and connect the pipe to the bottle. Kebab machine is ready! Now try your incredible kebab machine!
Here is a list of life-changing hacks we are ready to share with you:
– Make cookie cutters from a plastic bottle, just cut off the top
– Learn how to create a DIY eco-friendly plastic bottle puff that will cost you a penny. You may choose any color or design that will suit your home décor and taste.
– One of the best hacks with a plastic bottle – home slippers! You should definitely give it a try!
– Easy and cute sweets dispenser for the party that your child will totally love
– Keep outdoor electrical plugs safe in any weather using a plastic bottle
– DIY mobile charger basket. Upcycle a bottle from shampoo and make a phone holder
Remember that we should help the environment by reducing waste!
Try these lifehacks and share the results in comments below!
00:09 DIY emergency life jacket
01:41 Cute sweets dispenser
03:43 Kebab machine
05:13 Handmade cookie cutters
10:40 Plastic bottle – home slippers
13:36 DIY eco-friendly plastic bottle puff
Source: 5-Minute Crafts