DRILL HACKS FOR GIRLS
Usually, we use a drill for quite a few things but there are pretty awesome things you can do with a drill. After watching this video, you will find tips on how to improve your drilling experience. Remember that drills are useful for more than drilling from changing a tire to cleaning a toilet. Don’t you believe us? Try these lifehacks and share the results in comments below!
Who says that women can’t do home repair jobs? We have a collection of uncommon solutions to common problems.
These incredible drill hacks will save you a fortune and time:
– You can use it to clean the house and even the bathroom
– If you ever got caught with flat tire there is a genius solution: get a scissor jack, a drill, and a big circle hook
– Transform your drill into the mixer or use it to peel the apple, pencil sharpener or even small vacuum cleaner
– Replace your mixer – use drill and scissors
– Thinking about baking an apple pie? Our hack can help you peel an apple in seconds!
– Use a drill to sharpen your pencils really fast. All you have to do is to attach a pencil to the end of a drill, and then insert the other end into a pencil sharpener. Turn on the drill!
– Use some hot glue to attach a magnet to the top of your drill. Now you’ll be able to store a couple of screws instead of looking for them around the room
– Open your wine using a drill. This trick will surprise your friends for sure!
After watching this video, you will use a drill like a pro! You gonna love our crazy drill hacks!
Look through the list and pick out your favorites or you may just want to use them all!
Don’t forget to hit the like button and subscribe to our channel for more videos like this!
00:06 Clean your bathroom
00:34 Flat tire hack
01:13 DIY Vacuum cleaner
Source: 5 Minute Crafts GIRLY