NEW WAYS TO COOK EGGS
We are here with a plenty easy trick to make cooking eggs a bit easier. There is no need to miss a breakfast anymore.
We are ready to help you to cook perfect eggs by sharing genius lifehacks how to prepare eggs by dropping them into boiling water, the best way to cook fried eggs and the easiest way to peel eggs. Moreover, we share the reasons why you should never throw away eggshells.
How do you like your eggs? Scrambled? Poached? Boiled? Check out the quick recipe for perfect eggs! Learn the easiest way to poach eggs is in the microwave. Fill a cup with 1/2 cup of hot water, add vinegar and salt. Crack 1 egg into the cup and microwave for 1 minute. Voila!
Here is an ultimate collection of eggs recipes and hacks:
– Repurpose eggshells into cute candles. Place a wick inside each egg and add the melted wax to the eggshell. If you want color candles, use a wax crayon as a pigment. Voila!
– Find out unusual uses for eggshells instead of throwing them away! Use eggshells and salt to clean a burnt cooking pot
– Eggshells are excellent pots for seedlings. When your plants outgrow their temporary homes, place them in eggshells into the soil
– We share with the most effective and easy ways to organize your drawers using egg trays.
– How to determine an egg’s freshness
– And how to get that perfectly peeled egg each time?! Place your eggs in boiling water and cook for a certain amount of time. Then place your eggs into an ice bath and leave them there for about 10 – 15 minutes. After that peeling, the egg is very easy
00:50 How to cook perfect eggs
01:52 Easy way to clean a burnt cooking pot
02:15 Candles from eggshells
05:11 Planting grass
06:00 Unexpected ways to use egg trays
Source: 5-Minute Crafts